Short Season version of the Gardening by the Moon Lunar Almanac and Planting Guide wall calendar. Printed with low-VOC soy-based ink on recycled, recyclable paper—even the water-resistant cover is 100% recyclable! Matte inner pages can be written on with pen, pencil, or marker for all your color-coding needs.
The same incredible planting guide and almanac you’ve grown to love, with several NEW features to help you make the most of your gardening time, including:
- average frost dates by USDA Hardiness Zone
- solar and lunar eclipses
- best planting days marked with stars
- moon phase and sign recommendations for monthly activities
- FULLY RECYCLABLE calendar and packaging
- larger drill hole—won’t tear out!
- matte finish inner pages are easier on the environment and easier to write on
- updated climate and lunar research to improve accuracy of planting recommendations
This long season calendar is calculated for average frost free days May 15-September 30. All times given are in Eastern Time. Other frost free dates and times zones are available in both print and digital.
8.5″ x 11″ closed, 11″ x 17″ open; 3.4 oz