Medium Season version of the Gardening by the Moon Lunar Almanac and Planting Guide wall calendar. Printed with low-VOC soy-based ink on recycled, recyclable paper! Coated inner pages are slightly glossy and can be written on with pen, pencil, or marker for all your color-coding needs.
The same incredible planting guide and almanac you’ve grown to love, with several NEW features to help you make the most of your gardening time, including:
- average frost dates by USDA Hardiness Zone
- precise time of eclipses, solstices, equinoxes and peak day of major meteor showers help you stay in rhythm with the seasons
- updated, easier-to-read lunar transit bar
- best planting days marked with stars
- moon phase and sign recommendations for monthly activities
- FULLY RECYCLABLE calendar and packaging
- “silk” coating on inner pages increases image quality and humidity resistance
- updated climate and lunar research to improve accuracy of planting recommendations
This medium season calendar is calculated for average frost free days April 15-October 30. All times given are in Eastern Time. Other frost free dates and times zones are available in both print and digital.
- 8.5″ x 11″ closed, 11″ x 17″ open
- 32 pages
- 4.3 oz
- ¼” drill hole